The Impact 100 PBC award hired, equipped, and trained Dondre McCrary, a Community Tree Champion, to expand Community Greening’s mission in low income and minority neighborhoods. Dondre is promoting an engaged community while creating sustainable greenspaces and a vibrant tree canopy to equitably strengthen our environment, economy, society, and health.
Accomplishments to date:
- Planted 991 trees in parks, schools, neighborhoods, right of ways, urban orchards and tree giveaways
- $557,832: Estimated Lifetime Ecobenefits of 991 trees planted that includes: $64,265 Stormwater Filtered, $223,133 Energy Reduced, and $290,442 Air Quality Improved
- Managed 6 teens working part-time on the Youth Tree Team and engaged 165 volunteers
- Purchased an F250 to transport teens while planting and maintaining trees
- Attended three national conferences including The Children and Nature Network, International Society for Arboriculture and Partner’s in Community Forestry
- Mentored by Dr. Paul Ries President of Insightful Nature and former President of the International Society for Arboriculture
Impact 100 Palm Beach County connects, engages, and inspires women to improve our community by collectively funding multiple $100,000 grants to nonprofits that implement high impact initiatives in southern Palm Beach County.
What We Do: As a 501c3 nonprofit organization, all annual Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
Join us to Explore The Power of Women Giving as One.
Insightful Nature LLC provides consulting, communications, and training services to public agencies, non-profit organizations, and citizen advisory boards to help them advance their natural resource management, urban forestry, or environmental stewardship missions. We work by cultivating more effective leaders, and by increasing organizational capacity through providing services in four content areas: Natural Resources Consulting, Organizational Development Assistance, Communications Training, and Program Assessment.
Our goals are to help clients:
- Think and plan more strategically to discover new ways to advance their natural resource management, urban forestry, or environmental stewardship missions.
- Expand their organizational capacity to help them get “unstuck” from cycles of ineffectiveness or chronic lack of progress towards organizational goals.
- Improve their ability to communicate strategically and effectively.
- Assess their organizational impact and efficiency.
As a new natural resources consulting, communications, and training company backed by 30 years professional experience in natural resources, we are eager to help you succeed. Let us help you find insights that can help improve your organization.